[Nfbf-l] several questions!

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 22 22:02:52 UTC 2010

It sounds to me like you are doing more than you think you are, and
sometimes it's the small things that we don't even realize are important,
but are in fact important.  Our chapter is trying to find ways to get more
people in this area interested in joining and participating.  In April we
are planning to hold our meeting at a local restaurant and we will also be
sending a letter to the Library that we want distributed in this area.  I do
not have the email address handy at this point, but I'm sure some of our
list members do have it.  I also identify with being a graduate student,
since I was one at one time, and it takes a lot of time, and we can't do it
all, we need to delegate when necessary.  Keep up the good work, because it
sounds like you are doing more than you think.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms