[Nfbf-l] FW: Retirement

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:08:11 UTC 2010

Kathy, I was told by Jane Carp that he was leaving us all! I wish him clear
sailing! He was a good man all of us FRG members at our state conventions
every year for so many updating us on all the new happenings of the Talking
Books program, ETC. Our Veterans organization always awarded him a $1000
check for the Talking Books program at our General assembly religiously and
he was always so gracious to us all! Your friend, KH

work with on our Veterans issues and he was at our BVA/
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812
Office: 407-380-3371