[Nfbf-l] chapter board position responsibilities

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 25 03:53:25 UTC 2010

Dear Rachel,

For many years we had the vice president be in charge of scheduling programs
for future meetings. It also worked well for each board position to cary a
responsibility like membership, transportation, fundraising and legislation.
We also had a chairperson for the sunshine committee to send out greeting
cards and the like. The more involved you can get the members, the more
active and viable your chapter will be.

Hope this helps.

Kathy