[Nfbf-l] New Year Project

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:08:24 UTC 2010

Hello,
Each year, I make a plan for a project. This year, I wanted to learn and
create a scrap book. I have a Christmas scrap book in progress and I have
one of Jacy's life almost complete. We are just waiting for Christmas
pictures to be developed.
This year I want to make a recipe book, full of recipes of all kinds. I am
becoming more willing to try new foods, including vegetable dishes. Jacy and
I are making all kinds of new dishes. I would like to have some help from
each of you, if you are willing. I would like to have your favorite recipes
to add to my book.
I hope you all complete all you want in this New Year, full of new
expectation and life experiences.
Thank you,
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward