[Nfbf-l] New Year Project

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 01:53:47 UTC 2010

David, actually, all kidding aside, we do have some really fun places to go
for cookouts and campfires around here! We have State Parks, fishing camps,
ETC. I have been to quite a few of them with my family and have always
enjoyed myself when I go. I'll tell you what David, if you make it over here
I will promise to try the Mayo thing just to find out how much of your talk
is fact or bull! LOL! Take care my friend, KH