[Nfbf-l] Off-topic

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 11:27:27 UTC 2010

Fellow List Members

This discussion of gators, hot dogs, barbecue, and so forth has been lively
and fun (in the beginning) but it has gotten way off topic. Let's try to
stay on-topic for the list, please, and only discuss Gators if we are
talking about (1) University of Florida students we wish to recruit for our
NFBF membership or (2) exotic service animals. Thank you all for helping to
reduce the clutter on the list.

Have a great day, everyone!

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is"

                                    -Isaac Asimov