[Nfbf-l] Off-topic

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:06:49 UTC 2010

Holly, it was not anything you did! it, if anyones, was David and my
messages that started the foolishness! I am sorry once again to you, Dan,
and anyone else that got tired of it as humor, as Dan had mentioned, is good
the first time around, but if you keep telling the same cute story it gets
very old fast! KH