[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2010 State Convention

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:53:05 UTC 2010

The interesting thing about it was that Ms. Hildreth did not comment much on
changes at the center and neither did Ed Hudson aside from the remodeling. I
did not hear the FCB presentation, but think it was much more detailed. I
wanted time to ask questions about the proposed name change, etc., but it
wasn't even brought up and there wasn't much time for questions, as we had a
crowded agenda. I wanted to address policy issues, not personal issues, as
many questioners did, so I don't know about the guide dog policy or the name
change. Jim's summary of events was pretty much what happened.