[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2010 State Convention

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 23:36:13 UTC 2010

Judy, What is wrong with the name?
Most people refer to it as the Center regardless of its official name. But
what is wrong with the Orientation and Adjustment Center being the name. I
am proud to say this is where I work.
When the name was the Rehab Center for the blind, if you did not say the
whole thing, people would think that I work with people who are recovering
from an addition. Or they would think that I worked with people who were
blind recovering from an addition.
I like the name because we provide orientation and adjustment to blindness.
Just some of my personal thoughts.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward