[Nfbf-l] Bailey is home

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 22:53:19 UTC 2010

Hello all,

For those of you who are unaware and to make a long story short, Bailey was at the NFB of Florida convention until Saturday morning when she was taken to the vet for me by Gerry Idler with an extremely upset stomach and not having any desire to eat, which has never happened to Bailey before. She was diagnosed with inflammation of the pancreas. She stayed at the vet's office for four days. I just brought her home this afternoon. She is doing much, much better. After giving me quite a scare, she seems to be doing everything normally. She is on a special dog food they sent me home with and she seems to care about eating again. I was very stressed about her through the entire convention. It just wasn't the same without her. I am so glad to have her back and okay. They don't really know the cause of her pancreatitis, but hopefully, it's a one-time thing. Thanks to all my friends who supported me at the convention.

Sherri

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"