[Nfbf-l] resolutions passed by the NFBF IN 2010

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 04:13:25 UTC 2010

Attached are the two resolutions voted on and passed by our state convention. These resolutions set the policy for NFBF. Joe Minichiello served very ably as the resolutions committee chair. I was honored to work with him and the rest of the committee.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"