[Nfbf-l] NFB Training center

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:23:16 UTC 2010

Has the subject of having an NFB training center ever come up, and if so,
what was the result? Second, could  this be something the President and the
board of directors could take a look at? Finally, would national have to be
involved? Oh almost forgot. Carolyn, Have you considered making Florida
outreach center into a residential center? What steps would you have to take
in order to do this? RJ