[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Janet Caron Passes Away

sabrina deaton sabdeaton at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 18:38:23 UTC 2010

Dear friends,
I just spoke to Janet's daughter Michele. They will be making arrantements tomorrow so as soon as I hear from her I will pass the information on to everyone.
Janet was a valued chapter member and most importantly a dear friend. I had the honor of spending time with Janet at her home a few times and each time was enthralled with her stories of living in Italy. I also had the good fortune of viewing Janet's artwork. Besides for beautiful jewelry, she was a talented painter.
My life was better for having known Janet and I along with so many in the Daytona chapter, the affiliate and the national organization will deeply miss her.
Sincerely,
Sabrina Deaton, President
Greater Daytona Beach Chapter of NFBF