[Nfbf-l] NFB Training center

Carolyn Lapp lappland at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 4 20:35:38 UTC 2010

the florida outreach center for the blind is located in palm beach county.
becoming a residential training center is one of our goals for the future.
right now we are concentrating on moving into our new facility which will
allow us to expand our programs and occommidate the increasing number of
students.