[Nfbf-l] Janet Caron passes away

CommMDB at aol.com CommMDB at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 22:23:58 UTC 2010

I will miss Janet Caron. She was a beloved member of our  Federation
family. I always looked forward to visiting with her at Convention  and admiring
her beautiful necklaces.

I talked with Janet on Wednesday night and told her how much  we missed her
at the Convention. We had a good visit. I was humbled as I  observed the
kindness that Janet showed to others, especially to Mr. Joe Naulty.

May our Lord be with Janet's family and friends as we all say  good bye to
a dear lady. My life was richer from knowing Janet.
Marilyn Baldwin