[Nfbf-l] Updatae on district/from Doreen's "snippets" from Sat.

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 5 01:30:59 UTC 2010

Dear Doreen and all,

All I can say is "wow!!!"
I am angry too.  I don't blame you for being mad.  You certainly nailed it
with the message that they are send ing to your daughter.
I was in some much denial for years that I resisted doing the very things I
needed to do to be functional and successful.  I know that I was sent the
same messages and made to feel I needed to hide the fact that I had a vision
problem too.
I learned to hide it so well that I even fooled myself.

It is amazing that I did all of the stuff I did without really dealing with
my blindness.
All I can say is that if I can be of help to you and Torrie, please contact
me.

I live in West Boca Raton and my e-mail is drevans at bellsouth.net  .

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.
Past Palm Beach County Chapter President and NFBF State Board Member.
Retired Nuclear/Aerospace Materials Engineer
Builder of the Lunar Rovers and the F-117 Stealth Fighter
Member of the U.S. 1968 Olympic Team.
1969 N.C.A.A. National Championship Track team.
Blind since 1963 at age 16 from RP.