[Nfbf-l] NFB Training center

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 07:55:44 UTC 2010

Hi Jody,

congratulations on getting on the LCB. Could you please tell us briefly how
transportation works in Martin county? What if you are visiting another
county? Is there any kind of county-to-county transport? For example, if a
person takes the train or the bus to get to Martin County, the person either
ends up in West Palm or Fort Pierce and has to depend on the kindness of a
friend to get the rest of the way. *smile.