[Nfbf-l] FOPBC State Convention Happenings

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Jun 6 11:51:19 UTC 2010

Great report Lenora.
You all put together nice variety interesting and informative activities.
Teamwork always pays off. I was happy to see so many parents in our general session.
Keeping your division active will certainly attract more parents. You, and your board are doing a great job.  We need our Florida Parents' Division. Your children are our future.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
minichiellog at comcast.net