[Nfbf-l] Tammy Anspach

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Jun 6 17:08:38 UTC 2010

Jim and all,

I'm so very saddened to hear about Tammy's passing.  Last Saturday at the
guide dog users division meeting, I gave Mike Lamb one of our special FLAGDU
laminated cards and asked him to give it to Tammy.  These cards were a
project we did to honor Dave Anspach, and I wanted to make sure Tammy got
one.  These cards say "FLAGDU", and "in honor of Dave Anspach on one side,
and on the other is a condensed version of Florida Statute 413.08, our guide
dog access law.

I know Tammy is now at peace.  Our hearts go out to her family.

Sherrill