[Nfbf-l] Tammy Anspach

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:36:00 UTC 2010

Oh my God! I am shocked to read this Jim! My heart goes out to her entire
family and may   all of them be able to heal from such a difficult time
during the last couple of years with the Passing of David, but now his
loving Wife as well! My heart goes out to all of them at this time! KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Court
Orlando, FL. 32812

Home Office: 407-380-3371