[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2010 State Convention

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 02:21:13 UTC 2010

Hi Debby,

It was strange not having you with us at convention. I miss our  nice phone
visits and always looked forward to seeing you in person at state
convention. Do write and tell me how you guys are doing. Right now, I am
visiting my children and grandchildren in Atlanta and just flew in from
Michigan after having attended my oldest grandson's graduation from high
school.

God bless and do let me hear from you!

Kathy