[Nfbf-l] Tammy Anspach

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 14:31:06 UTC 2010

Dear Jim,

I have been in Michigan attending my grandson's high school graduation. I
had no idea that Tammy was ill. Please write to me and tell me what
happened. I'm just so sad about this news. I know she was grief stricken
when Dave died and I wonder if she was able to ever come to terms with that.

So good to see you at convention. I know you were a tremendous help to Grant
and I thank you for providing such a good seminar.

With much appreciation and sadness in my heart,

Kathy