[Nfbf-l] NFB Training center

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon Jun 7 18:11:22 UTC 2010

Hello Sherri,

Martin County now has para transit and limited route bus systems.  There are
evening and Saturday services available now too.  There is a transfer bus to
St. Lucie county and another to Palm Beach county which connects to Tri
rail.  Thereotically you can ride from here to Ft. Pierce or Miami but it
would take you all day literally.

Of course all budgets are being stretched.  I am surprised to find out that
the majority of services are to dialysis. If the dialysis centers would
provide their own transportation it would take a major burden off our
systems state wide.

I hope that if anyone in Martin County has a problem they contact me so I
can keep the board informed.

JODY
jody at thewhitehats.com