[Nfbf-l] Daytona Beach News Journal, obituary for Janet Caron

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Jun 7 21:33:55 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I found Janet's obituary, and thought I should share it.  It's pasted below
my signature.  I didn't realize she was 79.  She always seemed much younger
to me, a testament to her joy and love of life!

Sherrill

      JANET JOLICOEUR CARON   |
 Visit Guest Book
      Born January 10, 1931 in Holyoke, Mass, Janet Jolicoeur Caron passed
away
      peacefully on June 4, 2010 in DeLand, Florida. A memorial service will
be
      held Tuesday, June 8th at 11 AM at St. Barnabas Episcopal Church, 319
W.
      Wisconsin Avenue, in DeLand. Janet was a loving and caring person who
      leaves behind two daughters, Charlene Steele of Center Conway, New
      Hampshire and Michele Antalik of DeLand, FL; her brother, William
      Jolicoeur of Vero Beach, FL; her granddaughter, Debbie Robinson; and
two
      great-grandsons, Zachary and Nathan of North Conway, New Hampshire;
and
      countless other relatives and friends who will miss her dearly. In
lieu of
      flowers, donations can be made to the National Federation of the Blind
of
      Florida, 3707 W. Bay to Bay Blvd., Tampa, FL 33629, of which she was a
      longtime active member.

      Published in Daytona Beach News-Journal on June 7, 2010 Email
      Facebook
      Bookmark
      Share
      Print

      Guest BookAdd photos and more
      You may leave your condolences or share memories by signing the Guest
Book
      here:

        "Your friends at Silver Sneakers will miss your smiling face.
Blessings
        to your loved ones as they remember the good times." Ann Humphreys
        (DeLand, FL)
      View full Guest Book (1 entries)