[Nfbf-l] Janet Caron's service

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 23:42:43 UTC 2010

Hi, Sheri.

I attended the service along with fellow Daytona Beach board members Alicia
Betancourt, Allen Bornstein, Sabrina Deaton, Peter Cerullo and Jean Selzer.
Of course her long time friend Joe Naultie and his wife Arlene were in
attendance as well.  Those are the NFB folks I recognize that were there for
sure.

It was a simple but well done Episcopal service with light refreshments
afterward.During refreshment and greeting time Joe recounted for everyone's
edification the story of his friendship with Janet.

Janet will be missed by many in the Federation at all levels as well as by
her church and other friends.

Bill Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter