[Nfbf-l] Mama's brag

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 23:31:06 UTC 2010

RJ, Winona's name is spelled W I N O N A.

She's doing great. Graduated from middle school today, with high honors. She earned the "John Phillips Sousa" award, which is the highest honor for band. She also received the Principal's highest award for showing top qualities of the characteristics of the school. Both were given with standing ovations and cries of "Winona! Winona!" from the students. It was exciting and humbling!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/winona.brackett ($35 to go!)
Daniel's mission trip: www.reignministries.org/sponsor-rs
or Reign Ministries, 5401 W. Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55428