[Nfbf-l] Florida Cuscus at NFB Convention

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 01:21:21 UTC 2010

Attention all Floridians who will be attending the NFB 2010 Convention in
Dallas!

The Florida affiliate will caucus in the Madrid Room, Tower mezzanine, from
5:00-7:00 pm on Sunday, July 4. We will have a lot to talk about, so you
will not want to miss this meeting. Most NFBF Board members will be on hand
to answer any questions you hay have about the convention. Please plan to
arrive on time so that you will be able to have a seat.

I hope to see all of you at the Florida Caucus at the NFB 2010 Convention!

Dan Hicks, President

NFB of Florida

"He who has why to live can bear almost any how."
                   -Friedrich Nietzsche