[Nfbf-l] Florida Caucus at NFB Convention

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 02:19:27 UTC 2010

Hi Dwight,

Good to hear from you. Hopefully you will be able to make it. Gloria and I
have a meeting at 6:30, and I am sure many of our members have activities to
attend to that evening as well, so we have plenty of motivation to have a
quick, but fun and informative meeting.

Dan, who has corrected the spelling of "Caucus" in the subject of the
message.

  _____