[Nfbf-l] question about internship and Division of Blind services

Carlos J MontasAS carlos.montas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:22:44 UTC 2010

Good morning Tara, this is Carlos J Montas. You should not have any problems
getting the Division of Blind services to assist you during your internship.
DBs assisted me during my internship in Washington D.C Congratulations, and
keep up the hood work.

Sincerely

Carlos J Montas ----- Original Message -----