[Nfbf-l] I need your votes to win -- this isn't spam

sabrina deaton sabdeaton at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 22:57:54 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow Federationists,
I've entered a video cooking contest and I need your votes to win!
The contest is sponsored by Santa Margherita wines. I had to create a recipe and pair it with one of their wines, tape it and submit it.
With your votes I can win and go on to the next round in Chicago and from there the Grand Prize to Los Angeles.
Voting is open from June 15 -- July15. You can vote up to three times a day from the same email account so if you have multiple accounts you can vote three times per day from each different account.
I really really want to win but I can't do that without all of you! So, please take a few seconds, follow the link below my signature and vote for me.
Thankis for your help and support.
Sincerely,
Sabrina Deaton, president
Greater Daytona Beach Chapter of NFBF
Chair, PR Committee NFBF
P.S. If you have trouble with the link you can hold down ctrl and click on the link or you can copy the address and paste it into the browser web address line. The link is below.
www.santamargherita.us/contest2010/viewEntry/62