[Nfbf-l] FW: Weekly Tip for our Race for Independence

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Jun 19 01:27:03 UTC 2010

Race for IndependenceHi everyone,

I hope many of you either have registered for the race for independence, or
are thinking seriously about doing so.  Unless many of us help the
Imagination Fund to raise much needed funds, what Florida receives next
year, for the Parents division, or for our Tallahassee Seminar, will be
inadequate to help us do the important work of our state.  Please don't take
the money we have received these past few years for granted.  It only comes
to us when all of us pitch in to help  boost the total raised.  The Parents
seminar has been an amazing part of our state convention for the past
several years, due in part to the money we have raised in Florida.  Just
keep that in mind as you consider whether or not to register and raise funds
to help our state affiliate.  Please read on past my signature.

Sherril O'Brien
Florida Imagination Fund Coordinator