[Nfbf-l] Daytona News Journal delivery

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:52:30 UTC 2010

I'm writing to those of you who use Newsline ®and read the Daytona paper. Currently, it is sent via a staff member and consequently, since they are short-staffed on weekends, the staff is not available to send the paper on Saturdays and Sundays. We would like to go to a web-only feed. That means that the first thing in the morning, content is rather thin, but as the day progresses, more content is uploaded. What do you think?
Sherri
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"