[Nfbf-l] NFBF is now on Facebook

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 22:29:45 UTC 2010

There's a tutorial for screen readers. Maybe someone could look at
it and see how helpful it is.

Facebook for the blind - mini tutorials for screen reader users
Facebook for the blind? ah yeah. These tutorials are designed for Internet
explorer users. Therefore some of the instructions may not apply to users
of the firefox web browser. It's all doable from the keyboard, no mouse
required.  http://www.stacybleeks.com/facebook_tutorials.html

Lenora