[Nfbf-l] NFBF member enters cooking contest -- I need your votes

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:57:51 UTC 2010

Okay everyone,
Sabrina is moving up. She is currently on Page 4 of the contest. However,
she has 105 votes this morning and the person in front of her has 148. Lets
get her to page three today. What do you think? Are we up to the challenge?
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward