[Nfbf-l] NFBF member enters cooking contest -- I need your votes

jamespj at aol.com jamespj at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 16:10:23 UTC 2010

Sherri,

I was only able to vote three times and not on concoctive days.  It was let me vote one day and the next time I tried it was say you have already voted.  A day or so later I could vote again.  I voted today and the system would not let me vote again.

James

P.  S. Are you going to compile a list of cell phone numbers of members who will be attending the National Convention?