[Nfbf-l] NFBF member enters cooking contest -- I need your votes

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 19:52:54 UTC 2010

Congrats, Sabrina! Will you be moving? How will you do this? What does your son think of Mommy in school? lol
How exciting!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/winona.brackett
Daniel's mission trip: www.reignministries.org/sponsor-rs
or Reign Ministries, 5401 W. Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55428