[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: schedule for exhibit hall table at national convention

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 17:25:49 UTC 2010

Hi Gina,

Gloria and I (Tampa Bay Chapter) will take Sunday, 7/4/10, 11 AM - 1 PM.

Second choice or second time would be Wednesday, 8:30 - 10 PM

Sherrill may be working with one of us on Wednesday, if we can have that
time as well.

Thanks for putting this schedule together.

Dan

"New ideas pass through three periods: (1) It can't be done. (2) It probably
can be done, but it's not worth doing. (3) I knew it was a good idea all
along!"
                      - Arthur C. Clarke