[Nfbf-l] convention cell phone list

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:04:10 UTC 2010

Hello All, especially those attending National Convention.

Well, time is fast approaching and I only have three cell phone numbers for our cell phone list. So it's not much of a list thus far. Please send in separate e-mail your cell phone number and I will include it on the list. I am leaving Friday, so would really like to get this out Thursday July 1. Please have your cell phone numbers to me by then and I will send out the list. Thanks to those who have submitted so far.

My e-mail is in my signature.
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"