[Nfbf-l] Banquet Tickets exchange

Gloria Mills gloria at irescue-tax.com
Mon Jun 28 00:43:07 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Some of you may not be familiar with exchange which we have every year at
the national convention. When you register for the national convention and
purchase a banquet ticket you have to exchange it so that you can sit at a
table with people you know. Every year NFBF makes an effort to get everyone
from Florida to sit with each other. I am the person who usually exchanges
the tickets. The quicker we exchange all the tickets the better tables we
will have in the banquet hall. Here is what I need you to do if you want to
sit with Florida. Buy your banquet ticket and put your name and cell phone
number on the back of it and give it to me. I will try to spend some time in
the exhibit hall on Sunday so we can find each other or bring them to the
Florida caucus at the Madrid Room. 5:00 to 6:00 PM.

I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO COMPLET THE EXANCHE BY EARLY TUESDAY MORNING BEFORE THE
BEGINNG OF THE FIRST GENERAL SESSION. I will bring the new tickets - with
the table numbers on them - to the first general session to distribute them
back to all of you.

gloria J. Mills EA

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629