[Nfbf-l] national convention2010

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Tue Jun 29 00:51:21 UTC 2010

Hi Debbie,

Hope you are doing better.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629
813 837-1100

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Seekers2
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 8:44 AM
To: NFB of Florida Listserv
Cc: Debbie Ryan
Subject: [Nfbf-l] national convention2010

Hello All:
I am sending this note for Tom, and GBC.  As some know already,   I can't
type much yet due to my hands but we wanted to tell you all to have a good
time at Convention  and stay safe with all the weather issues  there.
No one from our Chapter is attending to our knowledge for many reasons this
year. Gina, our ticket sales are doing well, can't give details yet as   all
books have left our hands in an over whelming effort to sele them.
     Deb Ryan