[Nfbf-l] Daytona

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 00:12:35 UTC 2010

Pat and all, It sounds like all had fun at your Monthly chapter Saturday! I
am glad to hear this. I hope all of you have a good, fun, and learning
experience with each other next weekend in Saint Augustine! I will be in Jax
again after our Saturday FCB Chapter meeting to see my Grandkids once more!
You take care and GOD Bless you and yours, Kirk
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812
Office: 407-380-3371