[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] FW: Retirement

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 00:37:36 UTC 2010

Kathy, yes he has! He has been good, in my opinion anyway with the entire
blind community with all of his dedicated work on our behalf! I know
personally, as I havve personally observed it, all the independence he has
given my senior Veterans that has signed up with talking books through
reading! Many of them after signing up and seeing how much they can stay
informed through reading with this service come back and ask me what else is
available to them to regain their lives back, and so begins their rehab
training! He and his dedication, has given more pleasure and lives back than
he will ever know! My hat will always be off to him for this! Always Your
friend,   Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812