[Nfbf-l] Mother died

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 4 06:25:39 UTC 2010

Dear RJ.

I know how very tough it is to lose a mother. No one can ever take that
particular place in a child's heart. I will remember you in my prayers and
ask the lord to provide you the strength you need to cary on and to make you
adequate for the days and months ahead.

I know you were close to your mom and suffices to say losing her has been a
tremendous loss.

God's bountiful blessings upon you always,

Kathy davis