[Nfbf-l] saint Augustine trip

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 14:32:35 UTC 2010

The Daytona, and the Jacksonville Chapters invaded Saint Augustine for the day. We had a tour of the Old Jail the tour guide was informative and entertaining. the kids that were with the group enjoyed this part. I loved to hear them laugh. We then had a old town trolley tour of the city with a narration of the sights. I enjoyed the history that was given. We then went to the San Sebastian Winery to sample the various wines and ports they had to offer. The kids didn't appear to like this part, but the adults did. We then were taken to the A1A Aleworks. It was a nice restaurant. the food was good. We had a great day of bonding and fellowship with our Daytona friends. I hope other chapters can get together for fun events. I can't wait to do it again. Thank you Daytona for a special day.

Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net