[Nfbf-l] Fw: Executive NLS/BPH fitted case

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Mar 7 16:19:44 UTC 2010

This is great:  JODY

NEW EXECUTIVE NLS/BPH CASE!!

Executive Products has designed the new EXECUTIVE NLS/BPH CASE for the
NLS/BPH Digital Talking Book Player.

Executive NLS/BPH Case.

Executive Products has created a new soft form-fitted custom EXECUTIVE
NLS/BPH CASE for the NLS/BPH digital talking book player. This case fits
snuggly around your unit,

and has a storage zipper compartment for your cartridges. The case has been
designed to enable the user to easily utilize all keys, ports and accesses
while on the unit.

The unit can be carried on a comfortable shoulder strap or a hand carry
strap. The unit may be used while walking, sitting or simply standing. The
case is designed to allow

 easy access to load your cartridges, access buttons, USB port, headset jack
and all other components of the reader. It comes with a large zippered
pocket/flap that can

 accommodate up to three cartridges, and other accessories. The pocket/flap
can be secured in an open position by fastening the flap under the unit. In
the closed position,

 the pocket/flap protects the keys, covers the cartridge area, covers the
power cord area in the rear and protects the overall unit.

Features:

.Access to all controls, Low profile.

.Extremely durable with a superior design quality.

.Features convenient D-ring's to attach carrying straps.

.We use the best materials to create quality cases that protect digital book
player.

.A convenient zipper pocket for carrying cartridges and accessories.

.Velcro fastens the flap while in the open and closed position.

Available on GSA Schedule, contract number GS07F6046R

https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=361
<https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=361&pro
ducts_id=1841&osCsid=14ebd96fb23b48a3097aac1ba35292f3>
&products_id=1841&osCsid=14ebd96fb23b48a3097aac1ba35292f3

 NLS-1-Sm                    NLS-2-Side-s                     NLS-3-front-s

We would like to extend a special thank you and recognize the Perkins
Braille & Talking Book Library for assisting us

with this project. We sincerely appreciate all their efforts.

Have any questions please call us at 818-833-8822 or just e-mail us at
customer_care at executiveproductsinc.com

BookSense-Front-Small-open2 BookSense-Front-small-128
GW front view closed          Gw-front-Open

                               Book Sense
Voice Sense

Executive Products Inc. has designed and completed two new cases. The Book
Sense will be ready to ship on Aug 3, 2009 and the Voice Sense

 is in stock ready to ship. We designed and created these cases to be
functional, soft to the touch, and keep the user in mind. Both cases are
made

 of soft black leather, protective cover to the key board cut out slots for
USB ports, card slots, ear bud slots, etc. Both cases have a secured zipper

 storage area for ear buds, SD cards. The Voice Sense comes with rubberized
eyelets that secure to the shoulder strap to reduce noise while walking.

 The Book Sense comes with a shoulder strap, wrist strap and a built in clip
for your belt.

As many of you know we have always designed and created our fitted cases
with the user in mind. Our quality cases are used by many of you and always

 provide that touch of security for your expensive unit. An investment in
your case provides you with the peace of mind that your unit will always be
protected.

As a dealer for EPI you are entitled to a discount to our products. We can
drop ship direct to your customer, which reduces your inventory cost to
zero.

 If you have any questions please call us direct at 866-833-1444 or e-mail
me at aleremita at executiveproductsinc.com

Other Products

QX 400,420,440                           Nokia N82
Book Port                            Book Courier
Braille +          Braille Icon

BX 400,420,440                            Victor Reader
PlexTalk                               Pk Notetakers                   Voice
Note          Braille Note

Braille lite                                     SysOn Gps
Cane Holders                    Global Sat                            Earth
Mate          BrailleNspeak

Visit our website at www.ExecutiveProductsInc.com  or call us Toll Free at
818-833-8822

Al Eremita