[Nfbf-l] CCB stay denied, please help

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 03:05:19 UTC 2010

Seriously, David is right. Sometimes DBS offices will just try to wear you
down, so you have to be willing to stick by your guns and to remind them
that you can choose whatever program you wish and DBS will pay for it -- at
least up to the amount they would have to pay for a Florida center. You
might get more funding, if you can make a strong case that what you need is
not available in Florida, but is available at CCB.

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is”
                                    —Isaac Asimov