[Nfbf-l] Hernando / East pasco

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 9 15:48:54 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Well just a little up-date on our Hernando /East Pasco Chapter and what's
happening lately.

First of all we had a great turnout at our Fund Raiser last weekend at Swamp
Fest.  We had great membership turnout and probably spoke to five to six
hundred families and people there regarding the NFBF and our chapter.  Phew
I quite frankly am glad that's over, they were long days but definatly worth
the effort.

Secondly, we're having our Chapter Meeting this up-coming Saturday in
Brooksville at the Cloverleaf Park in the Heather house and expect a minimum
of sixty to seventy people to attend.  This is going to be a business
meeting combined with a potluck  with tons of food.  We'll be joining new
members there and discussing the NFB philosophy and the community resources
we provide. Two of our members will be giving demonstrations on the Trekker
and a Reader that they personally own and use daily.

If you'd like to attend then just call in advance to the number below so we
can tell you what to bring.

That's all folks, everyone have a great day,

President David Wermuth
NFBF Hernando / East Pasco Chapter
352-593-4063