[Nfbf-l] CCB stay denied, please help

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:38:01 UTC 2010

I want to be able to work in any setting and in a big city.  I also
want to be able to get a college degree in social work and work as a
case manager.
My independence goals is to pursue life, liberty, and the pursuit of
happiness the way everyone else does.  I don't want anybody to tell me
I can't because I'm blind.  So I want to travel, climb mountains, and
so on.
Beth