[Nfbf-l] CCB stay denied, please help

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 21:26:10 UTC 2010

Yes, Holly.  My parents want to make that decision for me.  But that's
not going to happen because of how they view me and other blind
people.  Their thing is I have a strong sense of entitlement.  Well,
suppose I say that all Americans have a strong sense of entitlement.
To life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  I can't even pursue
happiness without my life and liberty, and I can't pursue liberty
without life.  All three principles that Americans live by are being
violated by this roadblock my parents are trying to put up.
Beth