[Nfbf-l] Special Challenge to Sign up for the Race

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 22:31:46 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow NFB Friends,

Parnell Diggs asked me to contact you and to urge you to get registered for
the Race for Opportunity. Please read on to see what he has to say. It would
be a good thing if Florida could land $250. for our treasurer just for
getting 10 members signed up for the race.

Just read on past my signature.

Kathy Davis

We are half-way through the month of March, and the race is on to see which
states can get ten Imaginators registered by the end of the month.

If you would like to know who has registered from your state, please email
Ann-Marie Laney at alaney at nfb.org offline, and she will be happy to send the
information to you.

For every ten people registered from your state, your state will have one
chance to win $250 for the affiliate treasury. The drawing is on April 1.

Parnell Diggs

SC

Parnell and Kim Diggs

8845-B Chandler Dr.